Welcome! Hi there. I’m Sandra, the girl behind the blog and I’m so excited that you dropped by my blog! Wundertastisch was born in February 2014 as a German YouTube Channel where I talked mostly about Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle related topics. But I always dreamed of more!
In June 2016 after three years of being an entrepreneur owning my own freelance business where I offer my services as a 2D Game Artist & Animator I finally took the next step and created this blog. Wundertastisch is a place where I want to encourage you to live up to your fullest potential. I believe that you are amazing and that you can achieve anything you set your mind to!
So I will create articles, videos and work sheets that help you to find your creative outlet and hopefully will also help you to earn a living pursuing it.
Meet the girl behind the blog
STUDY OBSESSED. CORGI CRAZY. LOVING GIRLFRIEND. POLE DANCE NEWBIE. MAKE UP ADDICT. ANTI CHOCOLATE. PRO CHIPS. CHAOTIC. NOPE, NOT PERFECT.
Wait, what?!? Ok, let’s go into a bit more detail here!
- After I earned my Bachelor of Science in Game Design… yepp, I love playing video games all day long… I just wanted to keep studying. Forever. I was like “What? Nobody will pay me for learning all my live? But I’m so good at it!”
Yeah, I really was bumped about that. Luckily I choose a career where you never get to the point of knowing everything so I can keep learning all the time. Yay! Additionally I just keep trying out new things and experiment with new business ideas so I can study forever and never will be bored again! Yay again!
- I finally started taking pole dance lessons and I don’t want to stop again. Ever! It’s not like I wanted to try it out when I was 18 – meaning
3… 9 years ago but hey, better late than never right?!
- Corgis are my biggest weakness! I want my own. Now! But you don’t find them very often in Germany. To be honest, I saw only two of them – like actually in front of me in the real world – in my whole life. You can be sure to find one on my personal goals list right at the top!
- I know quite a bit about make up and I love doing crazy things with it. Which shouldn’t surprise me after one year of creating make up tutorial videos and the like. But somehow I’m still amazed 🙂 When I started my YouTube channel I did it so that I could learn along with my viewers. And they were totally fine with it. So no you don’t have to be a pro to start, just start and become a pro doing it! it’s the only way it will work anyway but psst!
- ”Chocolate? No, thanks I don’t like it!” But don’t worry I have a chips addiction instead! How I know? Hmm, if the 8 kg more on the scales weren’t a give away maybe the point where I straight up breathed them in where. So now my boyfriend regulates all chips intake. Thanks my love!
- While I’m very organised in regard of my work my place oftentimes looks very chaotic. Some people say an artist needs it to be creative. I’m not so sure about that! So since Christmas 2014 I’m absolutely fascinated with the concept of minimalism and I’m trying to de-clutter my life. But damn it’s hard! So no I’m not perfect and please always keep in mind that we all want to show ourselves from our best side especially in the world-wide web.
So don’t compare your real self to what others want you to believe about them. We all have our struggles, we all have bad days and we all need to work hard on ourselves to become the person we want to be. So hold your head high and keep on smiling!